This is one of our amazing 14-day trekking packages in high mountains of Nepal. Langtang Valley Trek with Ganja La Pass takes you to the famous Langtang region, and the Ganja La Pass which lies at an altitude of 5122m / 16,800ft. An interesting excursion to TserkoRi (5,000m / 16404ft) is also made during this trek. The trek offers magnificent views of the Langtang Himalayan range. Langtang region is close to Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. Yet the area is as wild as any Tibetan highland. Langtang region is also famous for its Gosaikunda Lakes. Green rhododendron and bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls, and snow-capped Himalayas make the trek one of most diverse. The trek begins at the road-head, about 100 kilometer north of Kathmandu city.
We begin our adventurous trekking with a day's drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. We go to Kyanjing Gompa, cross the mighty Ganja La Pass, and reach at the Melamchi Pul Bazar in Helambu region. Nearing the end of the trip, you will also experience beautiful paddy terraces and a number of splendid Buddhist monasteries around the delightful villages, TharkeGyang and Sermathang, before heading back to Kathmandu.
Drive From Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,550 m / 5,100 ft): 145 km: 7 hrs
Trek to Lama Hotel (2,380 m / 7830 ft.): 6 hrs.
Trek to Langtang Village (3,430m/ 11253ft): 6/7 hrs.
Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3,870 m / 12,697 ft.): 3.5 hrs
Excursion to Tsergo Ri(5033 m / 16,508 ft) and back to Kyanjin: 7-8 hrs
Trek to Ganja La Phedi (4,300 m / 14,104 ft): 5-6 hrs
Cross the Ganja La Pass (5122 m / 16,800 ft) and Trek to Keldang (4250m / 13940 ft): 6-7 hrs
Trek to Yak Kharka 94,000 m / 13,120 ft): 5-6 hrs
Trek to TarkeGyang (2,590 m / 8497 ft): 5-6 hrs
Trek to Sermathang (2,610 m / 8,563 ft): 3-4 hrs
Trek to Melamchi Pul Bazar, Drive to Kathmandu: 3-4 hrs trek and 2 hrs drive
Kathmandu departure or trip extensions by adding optional activities.
The above Itinerary is the standard that we offer. It can be customized as per your particular requirements and interests.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi& Kathmandu.
- All meals (breakfast, Lunch & dinner) during the trek.
- Guest house to guest house accommodation during the trek.
- An experience English speaking trekking guide.
- Porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers 1 porter)
- Langtang National park area entry fee.
- Tims (trekking information management system) fee.
- Guide & porter foods accommodation, salary & insurance.
- All government & Local taxes.
- Office service charge.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare & airport taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- All kinds of cold drinks like water, coke, Fanta juice etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tips for guide, & porter.
- Rescue armament in case if emergency.